Do you have a Long-Range, Strategic Business Plan?
When you buy this product, you are buying a process.
Did you know that most Small Business owners do not have one? One of the Top Reasons Small Businesses FAIL is due to lack of a quality strategic business plan. Don’t let that be you!
A business plan is a very critical part of leading a small business to success.
Yet, one does not just happen upon a great strategic plan. It takes effort to build. It needs to include an unbiased analysis of your market, customers, pricing, operating model and your financial capacity and constraints. Add to it, you need to think through your long-range strategies and bake those into the plan so that you can get to your long-term target. Well, it can be a bit overwhelming to think about or even start this effort.
Never fear. Strategic Business Planning is a core competency of reachXOD. It’s one of the main reasons we exist, to help you WIN. Our XODs, with years of Executive Big Business experience, are well-versed in small business strategic business planning. We curated a proprietary, unique, and specific Small Business - Strategic Business Planning Process to help leaders like you build out your plan.
When you buy this product, you are buying a process. You will be coached through the entire Strategic Business Planning effort. We break this process down step-by-step, so it is not overwhelming.
There are ten (10) sessions where you will meet up with your virtual reachXOD Advisor.
- Here you will book 30 minutes with your Concierge to discuss the full process, and set up your first 60 minute session with an advisor.
- Prior to each session, you will be given some homework which will need to be delivered to Concierge@reachXOD.com prior to each advisory session.
- You will receive a questionnaire, and the information you put into that questionnaire will directly influence your plan. (It usually takes our Customers one (1) to two (2) hours to answer each questionnaire, depending on your access to the data you need to answer each question. And, if you don’t know the answer to the question, no problem! We allow for that as well.)
- Your reachXOD Advisor will prepare for your session by reviewing your answers to the questions.
- Each Session with your XOD Advisor, is one (1) hour long. In that Session, you and your XOD Advisor will discuss, strategize and action the content of your answers. Additionally, your XOD Advisor will prep you for the next round of homework.
This process takes about 20 weeks to complete. 10 Sessions, by which, at a minimum, you will meet with your XOD Advisor once every two (2) weeks, giving you plenty of time to complete your homework prior to each session. You can of course, stretch this out longer, if your schedule needs require that. You will have a personal Concierge who will be assigned to help you through the process, work with you on your schedule, and remind you of what homework you have, and when it is due.
A similar process with a small business strategic consultant could cost you $35,000. With our plan, you get access to very experienced CxO’s who have led large organizations and are very familiar with the strategic planning process. Each of our Strategic Planning XOD Advisors are trained in our unique, proprietary small business methodology. reachXOD translated big business strategic planning concepts into bite size, step by step, processes tailored for the small business owner and the pressures and obstacles they face. Get started right now and lead your business to success.